ALMAY clear complexion makeup claims to actually benefit your skin by getting rid of blemishes & acne and stopping them from returning. It also describes itself to be a liquid foundation that provides perfect coverage and a beautiful, gloss-free and even complexion all day long. Comes in 6 colors. In a world of expensive foundations for sensitive skin Almay clear complexion is an affordably priced foundation that many women swear by.
Interested in samples? Try this offer.
Product Size: 4.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches, 1 ounce
pH is 6.0 and animal testing hasn’t been used for Almay products
Directions: Clean skin completely with your favourite cleanser. Apply the liquid makeup/foundation using a brush or your fingertips. Start with your forehead, cheek bones & the tip of your chin. From those spots blend outward to towards the the hairline and edges of the face.
• Contains a proprietary mineral complex to help control oiliness for a clean fresh feeling and less shine
• Aloe vera and chamomile extracts calm inflamed skin to reduce redness for a less blotchy complexion
• Hides redness in 9 out of 10 women, and eliminates the appearance of pores
• The formula gives complete coverage while clearing, soothing, and keeping acne from re-appearing
• Dermatologist tested
• Hypoallergenic and won’t clog pores in most people
• 6 colors to choose from
• It won’t work for everyone! Even Almay admits that 9% or 10% of women won’t see an improvement using this product.
• Along with the natural ingredients aloe and chamomile, clear complexion makeup does contain a lot of man-made ingredients, including parabens. This is a concern to some people but not others. There are many natural ingredient foundations like Lavera available but they are more expensive.
The people have spoken! 🙂 With 4.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon with over 80 reviews most women find this foundation does a very good, if not excellent, job just as it promises. If you are unlucky enough to be one of the few who find the product causes irritation instead of soothing it is possible to return the item. At such a low price point — $10-$12 — for a product that could be absolutely great for you, Almay clear complexion makeup is worth a try.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.6%) Other: Water, Mushroom Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cornflower Flower Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Methoxypropyl Gluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Methicone , Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ehylparaben
Back to the foundations for sensitive skin page.